DaddioTV will be hosting a knock-out style Invictus tournament to end the Community League Season on Saturday, December 19th at 9 pm CST.
- Tournament is free and open for all players who have played at least one league game during the regular season
- Countdowns will be used for Invictus lobbies to ensure all players can enter the same match
- Host reserves the right to re-initiate countdown if less than 20 seconds remain on initial lobby countdown
- At the end of each Invictus match, all players finishing in the bottom half of the player pool will receive a strike
- For example, if 40 players enter the initial game, the players finishing in the bottom 20 rank amongst tournament players will receive a strike. Note that actual placement matters less than your placement compared to other tournament players.
- Players are allowed 1 free strike before being eliminated from the tournament.
- Elimination will continue until 1 player remains
- Last player standing wins $100 cash (payable via Venmo or PayPal)